WINTER KNITS

Knitting while we freeze

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

My list is getting longer

Hi all! I'm so glad to join you here.

This is my Christmas knitting list so far:
Socks for 7 women and 4 children. (I've completed 2 pair of the womens)
2 Mens vests
2 Boys vests
2 shawls (one needs to be completed by mid October)

I am also considering adding 2 pairs of gloves but we'll have to see how I do on the other stuff first.

I hope that being apart of this KAL I will actually make some organized progress toward completing all of these. I find it exciting that I might not be frantically knitting on Dec 24th!

1 Comments:

At June 22, 2004 at 10:28 AM, Blogger purlewe said...

see, you are already ahead in the game.. 2 pairs of socks.. that's like 4 socks.. in my world that would be 0 socks done. good for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home