WINTER KNITS

Knitting while we freeze

Thursday, June 03, 2004

starting at the beginning

So what the h-e-double hockey sticks is anyone knitting? I haven't even really thought about it. I am too neck deep in my own pile of yarn. But I want ideas and good thoughts and encouragement.. I figure a good ribbing and gaffaw or two at my expense as well.

Recently I have been acquiring random single balls of yarn. Somehow I see more silly scarves in my future. (not that I am looking forward to them.) Any other ideas? Should I be bold and consider gloves? or is that just crazy talk?

So basically HELP!

2 Comments:

At June 3, 2004 at 12:21 PM, Blogger Knittykim said...

I may actually TRY christmas socks ala Fair Isle or Norweign style. If I start now and they brick, no biggie. On the other hand, if the first one comes out great, I will make one for EVERYBODY. Or fancy mittens and scarves for cold weather as I have family up north. I did the lap blanket/throw thing last year. How about the felted FuzzyFeet from Kitty?

 
At June 3, 2004 at 12:22 PM, Blogger Knittykim said...

that would be from Knitty.com (sorry...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home