WINTER KNITS

Knitting while we freeze

Saturday, June 05, 2004

Another would-be procrastinator

Hi! I just joined up yesterday. My name is Karen, and I have a serious problem with procrastination. Last year I tried to make Xmas gifts right after Thanksgiving. Needless to say I was still working away on Xmas eve and never did finish. *sigh* Not this time dammit!


Here's my list:

  • An afghan for my friend in PA (need to get started w/the spinning very soon)

  • Socks for Mom, Dad and kidlet (at least 2 pr. for kidlet)

  • Scarf for Mr. Man. He got me 1/2 lb. of alpaca for Xmas last year, so I figured I'd use that.



Not a real long list, but it's intimidating enough that I could use the
kick-in-the-pants of a knitalong. Thanks for hosting this Amy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home