WINTER KNITS

Knitting while we freeze

Monday, January 24, 2005

Changes

I've made a few little changes. I'm not sure what to do with this blog. Here and there new people get added. There is still very little posting and I'm not sure anyone is reading this anymore.

Bueler? Bueler? Bueler?

I'm thinking of changing this KAL into more of a place to just talk about winter knits.

How many of you are knitting for Xmas 2005?

Maybe this can be a place to talk about winter knits or provide links to good patterns, good deals, etc.

How does that sound?
Obviously I'm not good at this moderating crap. I think I'm too laid back. If anyone else ahs ideas just give me a hollar and I'll start trying to compile good links for winter knits and put them in the sidebar. If you have good things to add, let me know.

Stay warm.

3 Comments:

At January 24, 2005 at 4:10 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Sounds good to me. I still read here when Bloglines tells me there has been an update.... I just suck at posting on it.

 
At January 26, 2005 at 8:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am still knitting winter things as it is still cold and snowy here in NE Wisconsin. I have knit 7 pairs of socks so far, several hats, mittens and scarves.
I have been lax about posting and pictures...

Stay warm...

 
At February 1, 2005 at 10:58 AM, Blogger Knittykim said...

I read, just haven't posted in a while. I will now go do just that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home