WINTER KNITS

Knitting while we freeze

Sunday, June 06, 2004

finally a list

well I spent some time frying my brain to come up with a list (who knew that winter holiday shopping could be so hard when it is months away??)

so here is my list of things to do BEFORE my winter projects:
beaded bag for SIL (done today!)
kidlet tank for dakota (CO)
crochet tank for boss (yarn bought)
beaded bag for mom (1/2 way done)
rivertank for me (1/4 done)
either a cabled pillow or beaded knit necklace for my secret pal (aug 15 date)
baby cardigan for jackie

holiday gifties:
felted hat with funfur trim for suemom
beaded bag (or pillow) for hyena
quilt and sweater for sue
4 knitted necklaces (mom, 2 sisters, and judy)
knit teaset for dakota
2 hardanger pillows for Cassa and Dani
Seaman scarf "matt" for alan
felted gloves for henry
beaded bag of felted gloves for ivey
felted slippers for may
knitted bunny for christina rose
7 knitted hats for various men- BILs, uncles and cousins

3 Comments:

At June 7, 2004 at 2:58 PM, Blogger Amy Boogie said...

HOLY COW!!!
That's a lofty list.
:)

 
At June 8, 2004 at 10:54 AM, Blogger purlewe said...

well I'll admit. I am going to be happy if 11 items on that list are completed. I care less for the 7 men and the hyena.and the felted gloves can also go by the wayside, as well as the bunny, if necessary. What I decided to do was to put everyone on the list and see what I came up with. It was harder than I expected.

Sue was all: sometimes buying the guy a DVD is better money-wise and time-wise. If ya buy my brother a dvd he'll be thrilled. A hat? well he'll use it but be less thrilled.

Anyway Amy, your list is like a million times longer than mine. and did you see my CW on there?? Nope! I forgot her. I am sure she'll get her revenge.

Did I scare everyone off?

 
At June 8, 2004 at 3:07 PM, Blogger Amy Boogie said...

I pretty much did the same with my list. Its all I'd like to do but I guarantee on the 24th I'll be out buying DVD's anyway. I'll be amazed if I do half of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home