WINTER KNITS

Knitting while we freeze

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Brrr its getting cold

Ok, so maybe not. Its just getting hotter here. July 4th is right around the bend and I'm feeling the xmas crunch. I just barely completed the gifts that are needed for this months birthdays. Well, M's sweater still needs buttons. I'm saving the socks for xmas. I'll get there, although I still have a feeling people will be getting yarn for xmas and only a few people will be happy with that.


Lots of new "signer uppers" - welcome!


Knitty Kim had an idea of handing out prizes for finishers and I think that may be a great idea to get us in gear. What do you all think? I'm going to put my usual Haloscan commenting system linked to this just so I make sure to get all your killer ideas and so that those not signed into blogger can comment too.give me your thoughts


And if you haven't checked it out already - the new Knitty is up. Remember a sexy outfit for you can sometimes double as a gift for your SO, if you know what I mean *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home