WINTER KNITS

Knitting while we freeze

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Bad host

I'm such a horrible host. I've been letting this plug along. I've been hear reading and commenting but I've been a slacker about posting my own stuff.
Most of this stuff is meant to be for xmas but I have a horrible habit of giving people these things as they are completed.

Socks for Dad

I have one mitt of a pair done for my girlie

Hat for the Momster


And everything else is either still a UFO or all for me me me.
At least I've gotten 2 new pairs of wintery socks for myself as its already darn cold here in Maine.

I hope you are all doing well and staying warm.

1 Comments:

At November 5, 2004 at 9:45 AM, Blogger superstahr said...

I love that hat pattern, where did you find it? Looks great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home