WINTER KNITS

Knitting while we freeze

Friday, October 01, 2004

getting somewhere

But still not out of the woods yet (does that mean I am lost??)

Anyway as an update I figured I would tell you that I've got

  • 1/3 of the quilt done
  • 1/4 of the cross stitch for the inlaws done
  • a scarf more than 1/2 completed
  • hush hush with more than 5 inches and
  • a baby sweater that took me less than a week!!

And as a good girl I can show you the pic of the baby sweater. Its Haiku from Knitty and I really loved how fast this knit up. It looks lovely and I think I'll drop by and get some buttons tonite so I can send her off to the mom. (early presents for the holidays don't bother mom's with youngun's)

I know I won't get everything done I want for the holidays, but I am having fun trying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home