WINTER KNITS

Knitting while we freeze

Friday, August 20, 2004

I Must be on Something

I finally wrote down my holiday gift list and frankly it scares me. It's long, although the projects tend toward the small side with 3 notable exceptions. I am now finishing off my summer stragglers and hope to start on a few of these come September, but will it be enough time? I am famous for not finishing when I plan to so I wouldn't put down any bets!

Here is my list so you can all chuckle at my folly:

Bob the Builder (I couldn't resist my youngest adores him!)
Harry Potter Scarf
Blanket (on 17s not so bad)
6 Felted Bags
Fiona
Hello Kitty Backpack
2 sweaters
2 Multidirectional Scarves
Broad Street Mittens
tie
scarf (pattern to be determined)

Laughing yet...

2 Comments:

At August 22, 2004 at 7:34 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

you can do it!!

we believe!

(although that bob the builder is sorta scaring me....)

 
At August 27, 2004 at 6:12 PM, Blogger Karen said...

I think it can be done... depending on the size of the sweater and how complex they are.... and of course how fast you knit... I'll be rooting for you! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home