WINTER KNITS

Knitting while we freeze

Thursday, August 26, 2004

gonna be starting something...

Now that I have that earworm in my head.. I started several projects for holiday presents... just none of them are knitting. I started a cross stitch for my outlaw mother. I started a quilt for Sue and me. I don't have pics yet, but perhaps I will next week. We are going up to Sue's to see her folks and her mom wants me to bring the quilt so I can keep working on it. So perhaps I will be farther along this weekend than I hoped. I won't take the cross stitch in case her mom gets nosey and accidently sees her present early. I really need to get knitting though.. just haven't yet.

Someone want to give me a shove?

2 Comments:

At August 28, 2004 at 7:42 AM, Blogger Amy Boogie said...

Shove shove.
I've sent you yarn,maybe that will inspire you, doesn't someone on your list need a scolf.

 
At September 1, 2004 at 1:35 PM, Blogger purlewe said...

well the good thing.. both the quilt and the cross stitch are christmas presents. now to get my butt moving on all those hats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home