WINTER KNITS

Knitting while we freeze

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

I have to get my rear in gear

My Christmas knit list:
*a pair of grey socks for dh from Patons Kroy
*a pair of blue denim-y socks for my mom (already cast on, but sitting forlornly in my basket)
*DNA scarf for someone? I start the knit-along next week.
*some kind of novelty scarf for my MIL and SIL
*something (???) for my brother, my sister, my dad-- possibly socks & maybe a poncho for my sis

And yet, I have a massive list of things I want to knit for me. I just cast on for the Chickami for myself, I'm in a poncho-along for myself, and I'm *dying* to knit the Chicago bag for myself.

Someone either kick me or tell me it's ok to knit for me. LOL

1 Comments:

At September 3, 2004 at 2:36 AM, Blogger Amy Boogie said...

Knit for yourself
If you run out of time you can always buy them gifts :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home