WINTER KNITS

Knitting while we freeze

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Welcome to the jungle club

Hi all!

I’m a new knitter (as in 2 months old), but I’m really enjoying it so far. I usually make everyone gifts anyways, starting about this time of the year so I can be done by Thanksgiving. But this is the first year I’ve ever planned to knit anything…so who knows if this is too much. I guess if it is, I’ll be handing out pictures and I.O.U’s….

Here’s my list so far:

A scarf (due in September) and a sweater with a felted bag for my mother
2 sweaters for my dad (his birthday is in Dec too…)
1 hat for my brother
1 pair of socks for his girlfriend
1 jacket with felted bag for my niece
1 pair of gloves for my cousin
For my aunt and another cousin, a scarf each
1 poncho for a friend
1 felted bag for a friend
4 tanks for four friends (they live in sunny, warm places year round)
1 sweater for another friend
(hmm, maybe I have too many friends?)

And that’s not including the *ahem* 14 things I want to do for myself. But I figure if I work on one for me, and one from my list, then I’ll get them done. Now to get started…

1 Comments:

At August 26, 2004 at 8:56 AM, Blogger Heather said...

well, i've finished on of my projects, the scarf for my mom due in September. I'm working on the jacket for my niece, very slowly, and i've started another scarf...not sure who it's for yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home