WINTER KNITS

Knitting while we freeze

Friday, July 02, 2004

My List is Short...So far.

This is going to be my mother's Christmas present. 20 whole entire balls of Kureyon in color # 51. Heaven.

It's going to be:



HERRVIK from the Cornelia Tuttle Hamilton Collection - Book One. Shweet, huh? Mom likes cables. And brown. And Noro. (She bought me some Kureyon as a gift when I first started knitting. I had never seen it before she gave it to me.) I bet she pees her pants over this sweater.

She's visiting me this weekend, but as soon as she leaves, I am casting on.

I'll probably make a sweater for my husband, too. I have a couple of pounds of really lovely Romney/Rambo roving in Moorit that would be very flattering on him. He likes brown and cables and anything I make for him, so that's what I'll do.

Hopefully I'll be back with sweater progress photos in a jiffy. I look forward to seeing what other people make.

1 Comments:

At July 2, 2004 at 7:37 AM, Blogger purlewe said...

wow. lovely sweater. and the other sweater concept is lovely too. Somehow I want to get on your list.. I would love to have a sweater knitted for me *giggle* j/k

 

Post a Comment

<< Home