WINTER KNITS

Knitting while we freeze

Saturday, October 23, 2004

My completed presents so far

So far I've finished 4 presents for various people for Christmas. From left to right: socks for my mom (yep, she has small feet!), mittens for my SIL from Lion Brand Landscapes using the Weekend Knits pattern-- Super Mittens, a novelty scarf for my SIL, and at the top is the Irish Hiking Scarf for my brother out of Wool Ease in Mink. I knit it on smaller needles-- size 6 or 7 can't remember-- to make it a little narrower, and hopefully increase the likelyhood that he'll wear it.



I've also finished a pair of mittens for myself out of the same yarn and pattern, a harlot poncho for myself, a hat that my dog ate the top off of and I have yet to fix, and I'm now working on another Harlot poncho for me.

2 Comments:

At October 24, 2004 at 12:16 PM, Blogger Karen said...

You have been a busy knitter! Everything looks great!

 
At October 25, 2004 at 2:29 PM, Blogger Amy Boogie said...

wow - you're moving right along and th presents are looking great

 

Post a Comment

<< Home