WINTER KNITS

Knitting while we freeze

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Holiday present #2

Well I certainly dropped the ball with getting the holiday presents completed early. I started out with a bang and finished my first present in July and now it is the end of October and I am just getting around to present #2. This hat only took me a couple of days to do. I needed easy knitting in order to be able to watch the ALC games. It is done in Noro Silk Garden #204. I would like to do a matching scarf also but I don't even have the yarn for it yet. I hope everyone else is doing well with their holiday knitting. :)

2 Comments:

At October 25, 2004 at 2:30 PM, Blogger Amy Boogie said...

love those colors

 
At October 25, 2004 at 5:18 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Thanks. It's for my daughter and she doesn't know it but she picked it out herself. She was yarn shopping with me and picked this skein out right away. So she should like it... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home